Monday, August 12, 2013

The Birthday Boy

I know y'all were expecting the second part of our story, but it's a very special guy's birthday! My brother, Jeff, turned 25 years old today! He is OLD!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JEFFREY!

So for those of you who do not know my brother...I hope these next few pictures will allow you to get to know him a little bit better. 



Let me just start off by saying...HE IS NOT NORMAL!! 


Point Proven!


And again.


...and again!

One thing you should know about him is that he loves his barbecue! 








And he also loves his longhorns!


He also loves his wife!



Like I said...He is not normal!



Even my little cousin, Kaley, doesn't think so.  She is annoyed with him in this picture! 


These next few pictures are a series of pictures that I was trying to take of just my parents.  I was trying to just get one good picture with them...but Jeff wanted to be in every single picture! 




I think they are hilarious though! 


Here he is being a GQ model...or so he thinks!



 And here are some pictures of us as children...aren't we the cutest?!?







So as you can tell, no one can take the guy seriously.  He is the craziest person I know.  But in all seriousness, I love my brother so much and I have spent basically my whole life looking up to him! He has been such a good brother to me and has always protected me! I am so thankful that God gave me him as a brother! I am so blessed to call him brother! Happy Birthday to the best big brother in the world! I love you Jeffrey! 

No comments:

Post a Comment