Sunday, April 13, 2014

#100HappyDays Week 2

Day 8: Happy to have spent the weekend with my parents and Andrew! Got a Costco membership today and got some school supplies there! School supplies are one of my favorite things! Sad that my parents are gone so soon!
Day 9: Happy that I get to go to bed at 7:30. Taking every chance I can before school starts! Also happy that it was just Rachel and me in the clinic today! 
Day 10: Happy that this little lady slept with me all day.  Sick days are the worst, but when you have a cute kitten and an incredible husband…being sick isn't as bad! 
Day 11: I'm gonna have a niece! Bethany and Thane are having a baby girl! 
Day 12: one of my coworkers brought all of us coffee this morning. I put in my two weeks notice because school starts so soon! Date night! And it's almost Friday! 
Day 13: Happy that I made it to Houston to hang out with my parents, brother, and sister-in-law this weekend! Happy that it's Friday! 
Day 14: Happy that I got to spend the day with these crazy people.  We went to a brewery and hung out in the glorious sun! Great day so far, and the day is not even over yet!

I just spent an incredible weekend with my parents, Jeff and Alex so that I could get away from and not bother Andrew while he studied for his test that he has tomorrow.  Although I was still under the weather, we had a great time! We went to a brewery, ate at some pretty cool places (Jus Mac, Hobbit Cafe, and Tiffs Treats), and heard Willie Robertson speak this morning at Jeff and Alex's church! Great weekend to say the least! Thanks Jeff and Alex for having me and for letting me crash the party! 

No comments:

Post a Comment