Monday, October 5, 2015

Andrew's Birthday!

We knew we were going to Austin for Andrew's actual birthday, so we celebrated him the weekend before his birthday in San Antonio. We had such a great day celebrating him! For his actual birthday we were in Austin and celebrated him with my parents.

For his birthday celebration in San Antonio we started the day getting doughnuts from Krispy Kreme!


After doughnuts, we went to the shooting range. 




After the shooting range, we went to the Humane Society to play with some puppies. This little guy was so sweet!


After the Humane society, we went to a San Antonio Scorpions soccer game. 


A couple days later, we celebrated Andrew's birthday with his friends at the shooting range. 



If you have ever had a birthday in the Florence home you know that you get signs made for you. This is one of my favorite traditions with my family. It makes you feel so special when you wake up! Of course Andrew got a sign for him on his birthday! He is so loved by my parents! 


We started the day at the Body Worlds Museum. We all loved it! If you have the opportunity to go...you should definitely go! It's awesome! 



Then we went to dinner at Hudson's on the Bend! It was absolutely INCREDIBLE! I couldn't believe food could taste that good! 



They brought this out for Andrew! 
I love this guy!



Andrew is so worth celebrating! He is such a genuine person and loves so well! He is the smartest person I know and he is so sweet! I am so thankful that God chose me to be his wife. I love him so much and I am blessed to do life with him! 

No comments:

Post a Comment