Monday, October 5, 2015

Nursing School: Check! Pass the NCLEX: Check! Job: Still Looking

On August 22, 2015 I graduated from Nursing School. It was so hard, but after 15 months, I am done with school forever and it was so worth it! Both sets of parents came to town for the weekend to celebrate with us. It was such a great weekend and we loved having everyone here. Here are a few pictures from that weekend.
Last Day of class with some of my friends 
Torchy's for dinner when everyone got to San Antonio
Waiting to get pinned.

Andrew got to pin me. It was so special.

"Should we kiss after?" - Andrew
"Sure!"
It felt so special that they were at my second graduation ceremony! 
So thankful for all they have done for me over the years!

After trying to get Mr. Kitty to lay on my mom's lap all weekend, Mr. Kitty decided to lay on my dad's lap (who has ignored her the whole weekend)
Andrew allowed me to get one of the super nice frames from UTHSCSA and I was so excited. I was also excited to find out that I graduated Magna Cum Laude! 


After studying for about a month for the NCLEX, I passed it on September 25th! Such a relief! 

Now to find a job! I am wanting to get a job in a NICU because I love working with those babies so much. So I am praying that I find a great job soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment